This book can only be purchased in pairs and the price is for two copies. International shipping fees make this neccessary.
• Teach Your Fingers is a slightly quirky approach to piano practice that makes
the basic principles readily understood and appreciated by young children.
• The book does not promise an easy or quick method. It promotes regular and
diligent practice, which in the end will prove to be the fastest way to learn.
• The book provides very specific practicing instructions and explains clearly why
these methods are important.
• When children know how to practice and can see the results in their playing
they are encouraged to persevere.
• The pleasure of being able to play their assigned piece well is a deep and
Teach Your Fingers
A5, 210mm x 148mm
8ins x 6ins approx.