Kids’ Chord Course is a series of 5 books plus a Teachers’ Guide written for piano students. Ideally it would be used as an addition to traditional lessons, but it is appropriate as a stand-alone course for some students.
• A step by step course that will teach kids how to play from a lead sheet.
• New chords, keys, patterns and ideas are progressively introduced.
• Each new concept is followed by several suitable songs to practise what has been learned.
• It is suitable for piano students who have reached about grade one level or above.
• The course is very appropriate for adults who are beginners in this method.
• A4, 12ins X 8ins approx. 32 pages, soft cover.
Due to copyright constraints, these books can only be shipped to a New Zealand USA or Canada address.